Time & Location
01-Feb-2020, 11:00 am – 02-Feb-2020, 4:00 pm
GP PRO Camera Store, O-9, Veer Savarkar Marg, Block O, Lajpat Nagar II, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110024, India
About the Event
Delhi Workshop (1 – 2 February 2020) -
Two days photography workshop on various aspects in context of Street and Travel Photography. 2 Days session includes: -
- What is multi-Layer approach (Physical & Philosophical Layers).
- What is 4th Dimensional approach in photography. -Exclusive discussion on Canvas Approach.
- Understanding the difference between overlapping and overpowering.
- Understanding right approach to develop Vision.
- Power of Reading, Observation & Imagination.
- How to tell Stories & Poetries.
- How to read behaviour of light.
- Understanding the role of Street Animals in Street Photography.
- How to get maximum from an ordinary looking situations and many more.
Day 1: 1st February (Saturday) 11:00 Am to 5:00 PM – Classroom session
Day 2: 2nd February (Sunday) (a) 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM – live practical session and open air discussion at Yamuna Ghat. (b) 12:00 AM to 4:00 PM – Query, Analysis & Review Session.
You can also check my Instagram post for more information.